Electrical Safety Certification
AceCrest provides a full electrical safety certification service to the domestic, commercial & industrial installation sectors. The electrical services provided by our team of electricians comply with the 17th Edition and include the following
- Full and part electrical rewire.
- Internal and external lighting.
- Emergency lighting.
- Fire alarm systems.
- Security alarms and CCTV.
- Door access and intercom systems.
- Electrical storage heaters.
- Portable appliance testing.
AceCrest provides a safety and gas certification service to the domestic, commercial & industrial sectors.
Certification & Gas Safety:
GAS SAFE: In 1996 the government introduced a law that states all landlords must have all gas appliances and pipe work checked every 12 months for each property. View further details on Landlords gas, fire & electrical safety legal requirements. If you are a landlord with gas appliances, call us today for your Landlord's Gas Safety Certificate (CP 12)
Gas Safe is recognised as the UK’s gas safety watchdog. 9 out of 10 people know the Gas Safe name and that it stands for safety and professionalism.
A Gas Safe registered engineer will check the following:
- Check appliance for leaks.
- Check standing and working pressure.
- Check burner pressure.
- Check for satisfactory provision of all necessary ventilation.
- Test flue flow to ensure removal of products of combustion.
- Check for physical stability.
- If your appliance was poorly installed.
- If your appliance is not working properly.
- If your appliance has not been checked for safety or maintained regularly.
- If there is not enough fresh air in the room.
- If your chimney or flue gets blocked.
- If you allowed non-Gas Safe-registered engineers to install or maintain your appliance(s).
CHAS ACCREDITATION: CHAS is established as the market leader for health and safety pre-qualification in the UK ensuring companies work to the highest standards of health & safety.
ISO 9001: ISO 9001 provides a set of standardized requirements for a quality management system, regardless of what the user organisation does, its size, or whether it is in the private, or public sector.